Another lazy post is coming your way, be prepared. In lack of anything special to write about I’m giving you a list with 25 more random things about me.
26. I don’t like cheese unless it’s been grilled or been in the oven.
27. It took me 23 years until I finally ate my first hamburger.
28. This is because I don’t eat ketchup, mayonnaise or mustard. Good thing there are also burgers out there with other ingredients than those 3 things.
29. I don’t drink coffee.
30. I’m still reading Great Expectations, it’ll probably take me a long while until I finish it. I’m sorry to say it, but it’s kinda boring.
31. I don’t wear a lot of jewelry, mostly earrings and a whole lot of nothing else.
32. Most days I don’t even put on mascara before leaving the house.
33. I love radio plays but never listened to an audio book because I believe them to be boring.
34. I love counting money. As a kid I wanted to have a bunker just like Scrooge McDuck.
35. My books are not alphabetized or arranged by author. They are arranged by publishing house so those of the same height are standing together.
36. I was a volunteer for the 2009 athletics world championships in Berlin.
37. My favourite sport is athletics because it has so many disciplines, running, jumping throwing stuff, it never gets boring.
38. Of course, I failed my goal of not getting a sunburn in 2012. Hello skin cancer, I’m one step closer to you.
39. I only like to go swimming in the summer when you can do it outside and don’t have to go into a stuffy swimming hall.
40. The only plants I have are mini cactuses because I can’t forget to water them :D See, I’m not a nurturing plant person. Never have, never will be.
41. I don’t have a bucket list but if I had one, skydiving would definitely be on it.
42. I talk to everything, food, computers, books, you name it, I probably have had an argument with it. Not all of them are conducted in outspoken words though because people look at you funnily when you talk to yourself out loud in public even though you’re actually talking to a bag of chips.
43. There’s a wall of pictures of swedish places because I was very homesick after I came back from my semester in Sweden last year.
44. I’m struggling to come up with more random crap about myself. Also, I should be doing something else, like almost all the times I end up on WordPress.
45. I consider cake a valid substitute for all kinds of meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack…whatever.
46. I wish I could move out.
47. I wonder whether I should have pursued a career as a cop. They probably wouldn’t have chosen me anyways because of my hip.
48. If I had failed that one exam I was really afraid of and had to take a re-exam in, I would have wanted to study physical anthropology, just because it is so darn interesting what you can tell from bones.
49. Sometimes my life feels like a box of chocolates where all the good bits have already been eaten.
50. Ah, finally, number 50. I prefer big animals over small ones, elephants, giraffes, hippos can all be found on my favourite animals list.
And here we are again, 25 more bits of crap about me which I hope you enjoyed. If not, you won’t get your money back.
The pouring rain has also decided to join me again. Wait, this is still summer, right? Hahaha, good one, as if. There hasn’t been a decent summer in 2-3 years.