I struggle to come up with something interesting to write about even though I really want to blog there is just an emptiness in my head which I write off to me feeling a little bit sick. So today’s is gonna be a very lazy post, even lazier than my other one’s, at least when I manage to come up with anything to write.
Or, I’ll just moan for another 400 words why I can’t find a topic to write about, but I guess that would just be cruel to you guys.
I could do a list post, but then again, a list of what? Oh, I could try to match the letters of the alphabet to characteristics about me. But I can’t even think of one for ‘A’ so it’s probably not a good idea.
Spill out 25 random things about me? Should be kinda easy right? Ok, so then I start:
1. I’d rather go into an electronics shop and look at computers than go shopping for clothes.
2. The worst part of not having to go to any kind of lecture anymore is, that I don’t get to use my lovely pens anymore, or at least not as often as when I was back in school and went through ink like nothing.
3. Now, I also have less and less excuses for going into stationary stores because I don’t need a lot of ink, paper, binders…so sad :(
4. Even in primary school I sucked at the easy math problems but aced the tough one’s.
5. I took math and physics as advanced classes in my last two years of high school. Most of the people I tell this think I’m crazy but I love science. It’s rather easy to understand, not like german lit or french…
6. I would be totally lost without my calculator because I suck at calculating in my head, always have struggled with it, always will.
7. Thanks to my physics courses though, I am a pro at using my calculator.
8. Even if the doors say push and pull I mostly fail to get it right on the first try. Doesn’t matter how often I already walked through those doors, the information just gets lost somewhere in my brain.
9. My head is way bigger than that of my grandpa. I know this only because I tried on some of his hats, oh, and I own the silk hat he wore on the day he married my granny. Sadly, it really doesn’t fit on my big stubborn head.
10. I’m still looking for a reason to justify buying a tablet despite the fact that I already own a desktop computer, laptop and smartphone. Haven’t found one yet aside from, cause I want it!
11. I’m running out of space for my books. Again.
12. I could never become a vegetarian, sorry animals.
13. I don’t like to phone people, much rather text them or IM.
14. Most of the time, my head lives in the wrong language. It thinks in english while the world around me talks german.
15. I’m obsessed with time, aside from the clock on my computer there are 2 more clocks on my desk and when I leave the house, I always wear a watch.
16. You’d seldom catch me at coming too late to an event, party, get-together. I have to really train myself in being punctual and not too early.
17. I love getting post-cards.
18. Green is my favorite color.
19. The current color of my nails is a very nice light blue. Before, it was a dark blue called underwater.
20. I tried to teach myself how to play guitar but failed. I know like 3-5 chords and that’s it.
21. I’m a bit afraid of fire. I guess I’ve always been cause I remember that I was the only kid in my first grade to refuse to light a candle when the firefighter came to our class to teach us the proper way with fire and candles and stuff.
22. I hate gardening. If my mom would let me, I’d fill the whole damn thing up with concrete and paint it green to be done with it for all eternity. Picking out flowers is a nightmare to me.
23. What I love about summer is that you can eat fresh peas, not the canned stuff but those fresh from the bushes (? sorry, have no clue what those things are called)
24. I’m a big fan of sleeping.
25. My mind can be a restless machine, not giving in before making lists after lists after lists. Or, imagining conversations that never in a million years ever happen like I imagined them.
So those were the 25 random things about me. After number 15 I began to have some problems with finding more stuff for the list. Now I feel a little bit better cause I sent another post into the infinity of the internet :-)