From the title you may think I’m a fossil. Well, usually I’m not, only on this particular subject. Please help me, what is Pinterest????
I’ve seen it go around Facebook and Twitter but I just don’t really get it. Apparently you can upload pictures and everybody can stick a pin in it, if they agree with it and comment on it. Why would I need this? I’m asking, seriously! I don’t even own a regular pin board, why would I want a virtual one?
I like Facebook and I spend a lot of time there, even when I should be doing other stuff (well that’s the whole purpose of it I think) and I’m no stranger to Twitter. After I got my smartphone, I’m also no stranger to Instagram anymore. But Pinterest? I just don’t know.
Maybe it’s good I’m not interested in it, though, cause with blogging, Twitter, Facebook and studying and working (Jahaa, I am doing something useful from time to time as well! Fell free to be amazed right NOW!) there is not much time left in the days. Oh, I forgot my TV addiction in the previous sentence, probably my biggest time sucker.
Anyway I realize that saying I’m not interested is just temporary. After all, I never wanted to play Farmville, but I ended playing it a lot until I lost interest (thankfully!!). I hope though I will not get infested with the Pinterest-virus.
Pinterest is supposed to be more attractive to women than men, at least when you look at who is using it the most. Does this mean I’m no real women? Probably not, although it’s not the first time I’m not in sync with the majority of other women. Let me expand:
- I’m not a big fan of seasonal decoration, why should I go through with the troubles of changing it regularly and what if my ‘normal’ decorations don’t go with them? Am I supposed to throw them out then?
- I prefer shopping for CDs, Books and Computers over clothes and shoes anytime.
- I study Engineering.
- I’m good at math and physics.
- I never wanted to be a princess while I was growing up. However I wanted to become a P.I.
- Well, there’s the body, can’t deny that fact :D
- I’m good at baking cakes and bread and whatever it is you can bake.
- Cooking is ok, not as good as baking but I won’t starve.
- I do like to wear skirts occasionally.
- Cheesy, romantic movies are my guilty pleasure, well not all of those out there but the good ones (if there is such a thing).